Accelerated Revenue, Inc. (ARI) was incorporated in November, 1999. ARI began as a debt-collection agency with a focus on medical receivables, but we also managed retail, returned checks, and leasing contracts. A wholly owned division of ARI, AR Billing Services, began providing Early Self Pay Recovery Service in 2000 to hospitals. As the years passed and the company matured, it became evident that
our future was in non-default, early accounts receivable management. ARI ceased all debt collection activity and became exclusively an Early Accounts Receivable Management company effective January 1, 2015. We are not a collection agency. We do not credit report. We do not litigate. We make customer-service oriented outgoing calls and handle all of your patient’s incoming financial inquires. We can even become your front-line
reception service, directing patient financial questions to our AR Call Center and directing all other calls to areas of your designation. We manage statement billing and patient contact from Day 1 of Self Pay status through resolution or write-off. We do all this in a volume that allows us to provide these crucial services for less than you could manage with your available resources.
The mission of AR Billing Services is to provide and maintain call center business management solutions personalized to meet the needs of our clients and their plan for future growth. By distinguishing AR Billing Services as an honest, responsive call center and billing services organization, we will grow to become a local and national leader in the industry.
- We will Be Nice in all our correspondence and communication with our customers, our vendors and our fellow employees.
- We believe every person has worth as an individual.
- We believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We will make it our responsibility to help consumers resolve their financial obligations.
- We will be professional and ethical.
- We will commit to honoring this pledge.
back to top